Subcontractors can use Field View on the web or a handheld device in order to manage project tasks and forms.
- Log in to Field
View.Note: If you are logging in to Field View for the first time, you must first accept the email invitation sent from a project administrator and create an account.
- The dashboard opens, providing an overview of your
project tasks. Note: The Field View web application is transitioning from the classic version to a more modern interface.
- In the new Field View web application, click FV Classic in the toolbar to access classic features.
- In Field View Classic, click New Field View in the toolbar to return to the new web application.
- Click on Tasks in the header to review the list of tasks assigned to you.
- Use the task list to perform project-related functions that
include the following:
- Search for tasks by location, status, and other criteria using task filters.
- View more details about a task in the Edit
Task screen.Note: Subcontractors can view task details but not edit them. When you are finished viewing task details, click Cancel to return to the task list.
- Mark a task complete by changing the task status.
- Review or add images , comments , or documents to a task.
- Identify overdue tasks.
- Generate task reports.
- Export a task list to Excel.