Attach a Document to a Task
You can attach a document to a task to store the file with the task in Field View.
- Click on Tasks in the header.
- Click the Documents button in the row for the task you want to attach a document to.Note: If there are no documents attached to the task, the Documents button appears lighter in color. If there are documents attached to the task, the Documents button appears darker in color.The Task Details window appears.
- Click the Upload button .
- Click the Choose Files button .The File Upload window appears.
- Browse to the file, select it, and click Open.Note: You can hold the Ctrl or Shift key to select multiple files.You can see the status of the upload in the Task Details window. Wait for the status to change to Complete for all documents before continuing.
- Click the Close button in the upper right corner to close the Task Details window.