Mobile - What's New
The following are new or enhanced features in the Field View mobile app in 2017-R3.
Add Assets Capabilities to iOS and Windows Devices
- View the list of assets, sub assets are shown indented.
- Raise a form on an asset and view existing associated forms.
- Raise a task against an asset.
- Add comments and attach photos to an asset.
- Edit asset details.
- View the number of assets in a location using the tree view.
- Scan a barcode to access the asset on the device.
- View the number of assets in a location using the summary view. The numbers are updated when you change locations.
- Update the workflow status from the asset details.
Enhancements to iOS and Windows (for Parity with Android)
- You can now select to show or hide the counts of tasks, forms, and processes on the geometry tree, delivering faster load times when you don’t need this information.
- The number of assets in the location summary now updates when you change locations.
- You can now filter on processes from the location tree and
plan view. You can add filters on:
- Process Name
- Issued to Org
- Issued by Org
- Improvements to the dashboard include:
- You can now create filter cards to appear on the dashboard.
- Once a filter card is created, you can edit the title or the content of the card.
- You can now order the filter cards on the dashboard.
- You can remove the filter cards from the dashboard.
- Photos, annotated photos, and snapshots are now compressed to reduce the file size on iOS and Windows devices.
- You can now share the results of a Comms test or a sync log using the platform sharing facility on iOS and Windows devices.