Web - What's New
The following are new or enhanced features in the Field View web application in 2017-R3.
- Print a dashboard report widget ().
- Export a dashboard report widget ().
- Edit the settings on a report widget ().
- Click on the following report widgets to see the detailed
- Overdue Task Count report widget to go to the Tasks list filtered for the segment of the chart you clicked on.
- Expired Form Count report widget to go to the Forms list filtered by the expiration date.
- Form Detail Status report widget to go to the Forms List filtered for the segment of the chart you clicked on.
Plan Location for Tasks and Forms
If a task or form has been raised on a plan, you can now view the location of the task on the plan from the web application. Click the Images button , the Comments button , or the Documents button to open the Task Detail window or the Form Detail window. Then click Plan.
You can see an image of the plan with a red marker where the task or form was raised.
- You can now see the Actions field in the Forms List, which shows the number of closed tasks and forms versus the total number of tasks and forms raised on the form.
- You can now add a task against a form answer. Click the Actions button and click the Add New Task button .
- You can now update certain key fields within multiple tasks
at one time. From the Tasks list, select the check box for each task you want to
update and select
. You can update the following:
- Issued To
- Target Date
- The new web application now shows the organization of the person who signed a form.
- Use the new Search field in drop-downs to quickly find the option you want.
- The Form Report now prints with larger font.
- When you click on a form ID in the Form Report, the form opens in the Field View web application.
- You can now select the format for the Tasks Status Summary report. You can select from PDF or Microsoft Excel.
- You can now see the Form Title field in the Forms List. You can filter the list by the Form Title and those results are reflected in reports.
- You can now see the following field in the Tasks List:
- Target Date
- You can now filter the Tasks List by the Task Description and those results are reflected in reports.
- In Field View Classic, the Viewpoint Credentials menu option has been renamed Viewpoint for Projects Credentials.
- When you open Field View Classic, it now opens the project you are currently viewing in the new web application.
- You can now open Field View Classic from the new web application without having to reenter your credentials, regardless of how long you been logged into the application.
- You no longer need to clear your browser cache to see updates to the new Field View web application.
- The following fields are now not displayed by default on the
- Parent Classification
- Own Classification