Add Annotations and Stamps to Invoices
This setting will allow your users to add additional comments or stamps to an invoice attachment.
- Select Invoice
Annotations. and enable Check Annotation - Delete original if non-PDF to replace non-PDF files after adding annotations.
- You must attach stamps to either HQ Company Setup
or AP Company Parameters using the Attachment Type ID. Make sure to add a description to each attachment, this is how they will be labeled in the portal.
- To use stamps, select .
- Select the pencil icon above the attachment
window.You may need to log out and log back into the portal before they are available for use.
- The Add Annotation window opens.
- Add annotation text, select font size (S, M, L) and select color.
- Add stamp, select one that is shown.
- Select the position on page for the annotation or stamp.
- Select page for annotation or stamp to be applied.
- Select Add Annotation, this annotation is now a Pending Annotation.
- Select Return to Invoice to save changes to invoice.
- Select Cancel to cancel changes made.