Review Vista Configuration
The AP Invoice Review feature works with Vista for unapproved invoices and reviewers. Review the following to configure the portal.
- Review the AP Approvers assigned in HQ Reviewer
Group have the following:
- Check that each User in HQ Reviewers has a VA User Profile User name (User name tab).
- Make sure that the VA User Profile includes the HR Employee Details . If not they will not be able to see the Invoices they are assigned to.
You can confirm the link to your VA user
and HQ Reviewer is accurate by going to Financial
in your portal and filtering to Note: VA User Profiles do not need to be active to approve AP in the portal.
- Review each Invoice Type to make sure a reviewer or
reviewer group is assigned in the location below:
- Job assigned from JC Jobs.
- Inventory assigned by the location’s Reviewer Group.
- Equipment assigned by the EM Department’s Reviewer Group.
- Expense assigned by GL Account.
- EM Work Order assigned by Equipment, which is EM Department.
- Purchase Order assigned through the Job the purchase order was assigned to.
- Subcontract (SL) assigned from the Job.