Approve Job Billing
After a bill is submitted, the bill is marked Ready to Review in Vista. The bill shows in the Job Billing Review page in the portal for users assigned to the bill.
- Select . The main grid shows bills assigned to you.
- Choose to approve or reject bills form the grid, or select a bill to edit, approve, and reject.
- To see other reviewers, select View Workflow on the
Billing Details page.
- The Reviewer filter at the top of the page allows users to filter by each reviewer the VA user is assigned to. To approve as all reviewers, select All Reviewers.
- The portal does not follow approval sequences. All reviewers will be able to approve a bill as soon as it is submitted.
- Select Show Approved/Rejected Bills. This view shows already approved or rejected bills, to undo an approval or rejection, select .
- After all reviewers have approved the bill, it is marked as Draft Approved in Vista. The last approvers information will be stored on the JB Progress Billing tab.
- For the bill to be invoiced in Vista, the Billing Administrator must do a final review and invoice the bill.