Adjust the Schedule of an SQL Job
Adjust the frequency of the recurring SQL jobs that the portal performs.
Log in to SQL Server Management Studio as a System
You will connect to the SQL server where your Vista and KDS-HRIM databases live.
- Expand SQL Server Agent, and then expand Jobs.
Locate the KDS-HRIM_RefreshUSerGroups job.
Note: All portal jobs begin with KDS-HRIM_ followed by the name of the function.
- Right-click and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Schedule tab.
- Click New to add a new schedule or Edit to modify an existing schedule.
Configure the SQL job schedule as desired. Options will be similar to the
- Select No end date in the Duration area.
- After you finish adjusting the schedule, select OK.
- If you have multiple schedules set up for a single job, the job will run on each of those schedules. No single schedule cancels out another. If you want the job to run on a single schedule, remove the unnecessary schedules.
- When you are finished, click OK.