Configure Single Sign-On (SSO)
Allow users to log in to the portal with a single sign-on ID and password.
- Access the server where the portal is installed.
Navigate to the following directory: C:\Program
Files (x86)\Keystyle Data Solutions\Keystyle Data Solutions\HRIM\Config.
Note: If the portal was installed to a different directory, navigate to Keystyle Data Solutions\Keystyle Data Solutions\HRIM\Config.
- Rename your SAML certificate as saml.cert, and move it to the Config folder.
- In the portal, select .
- In SAML Audience URI, enter an application-specific Audience URI. This must match your SAML-based SSO application setup.
- In Single Sign on URL, enter the URL designated by your SAML provider.
- In URL to redirect to if SSO authentication fails, enter a URL of your choice.
Test in your single sign-on environment to confirm that you can log in.
Important: DO NOT move to the next step unless you have confirmed that you can log in through your single sign-on environment, or you may lock all users out of your portal.
- Optionally, if all users will log in through single sign-on, you can select Log in mode to 4 (4 = SSO). , and change the