Configure Viewpoint ID Login
Learn how to link your portal login to your Trimble Construction One profile.
In Trimble Construction One:
- Open the Admin Center
, and enable the Keystyle tool.Tip: For instructions on activating modules in Trimble Construction One, see Activate or Deactivate Tools for the Enterprise in Team Help.
In the portal:
- Select .
- Select the check box for Enable SSO through TC1 login. This setting enables the Log In With Viewpoint ID button on the Login page.
Optionally, to add a link to Trimble Construction One from your portal's
navigation bar, select , and select the check box for Show TC1 Link On
Note: To view advanced portal settings, select Show Advanced Settings at the top of the Portal Settings page.
- If you select Show TC1 Link On Nav, an application menu (waffle menu) will display in the navigation bar with a menu item called Navigate to TC1 Homepage.
- Users who log in with their Trimble credentials can select Navigate to TC1 Homepageto open the Trimble Construction One home page in a separate browser tab.
Users who log in to the portal using the Log In With Viewpoint
ID button on the Login page should know the following:
- The first time they log in, users are prompted to enter their Trimble Construction One credentials and then their portal login credentials. This links the Trimble Construction One and portal profiles.
- After the profiles are linked, users can enter their Trimble Construction One credentials to log in via the Log In With Viewpoint ID button.
- First-time portal users still need to enroll in the portal.
- Users who do not Log In With Viewpoint ID can still access the portal, but will have to enter their Trimble Construction One credentials if they select Navigate to TC1 Homepage from the navigation bar.
- Logging out redirects the user to the Trimble Construction One login page (not the portal login page).
To unlink your portal login and your Trimble Construction One login:
- Log in to the portal.
- Select your name in the navigation bar, and then select Unlink.