Add Project Stages
You must define stages to establish benchmarks in a BIM project.
- In the navigation tree, select a BIM container to display the BIM Home page.
- Click Configure Project Protocols and select the COBie & Information Planner tab.
To generate stages based on a digital Plan of Works, click the link.
Seven default stages are generated with due dates that are 28 days apart. You can edit or delete these default stages, or you can add additional stages by following the steps below.
A blank row is added to the table.
- In the Name field of the blank row, enter a name for the stage.
- In the Due Date field, click to display a calendar control. Select the due date for the stage from the calendar control.
- Click to save the stage.
- Repeat steps 4 through 7 as needed to add additional stages.