Specify Additional Project Deliverables
You can specify deliverables that are not COBie-related for each project stage.
- In the navigation tree, select a BIM container to display the BIM Home page.
- Click Configure Project Protocols and select the COBie & Information Planner tab.
Select the tab for the stage whose deliverables you want to configure.
To configure deliverables for stage 1, select #1.
In the Roles, click .
A blank row is added to the table.
In the Role field of the blank row, select the role that
is responsible for the deliverable from the drop-down list.
The roles available to select are those defined for the project.
In the Type field, select the type of deliverable from
the drop-down list.
In the Details field, enter information as indicated
below, based on the type selected in the previous step.
Option Description Unknown Enter text to describe the deliverable. Model Select a classification for the model from the drop-down list. Drawing Enter the file name of the drawing. Schedule Enter the file name of the schedule. Document Enter the file name of the document. File Enter the file name of the file. Data Select a classification for the data from the drop-down list.
- If the type selected in step 6 is Model or Data, enter the LOD/LOI code in the LOD/LOI field.
- In the COBie Required? field, select either Yes or No from the drop-down list to indicate whether or not the deliverable requires associated COBie data.
- In the Description field, enter a description of the deliverable or additional comments.
- Click to save the information.
Repeat steps 3 through 11 to specify deliverables for subsequent stages.
Note: Each stage automatically inherits the deliverables set for the previous stages.