Copy Container Structure
Copy the container structure for any of your live project, document or virtual containers instead of recreating them. This is beneficial if you have identical or similar structures for many work packages and subcontractors, and want to duplicate them quickly and easily for another purpose. No items, permissions, or anything in the containers will be copied - solely the structure and the container labels. The labels can be changed during the copy process.
- Access the container you want to copy.
- Right click on the container and select Copy Container Structure.The Copy Container Structure window opens.
- In the From column, select the folders you want to include in the new container.
- In the To column, select where you want to copy the container structure.
- Click the double arrows between the two columns to copy the structure.
- Click the Edit option to change the type of container or to change the container label.
- If you want to change the container's name, click the name and enter a new one.
- If you want to change the container type, click the down arrow next to the container. Select the Include all children check box to change the children as well.
- Click Save.