Add a New Project or Site
Use the following steps to add a new site or project.
- To create a new project, right-click on a site and select . To create a new site, right-click on an enterprise and select .
- In the Name field, enter a name for the project or site container.
- If you are adding a project, enter a project prefix for document names in the Auto Naming Code field.
- Select the Default Status.
- If you want an external website to open instead of the Project Inbox when a user opens the project, enter a URL in the External URL field.
- If you are creating a new project, in the Default Page Type field, select the layout of the default landing page.
- To upload a logo, click Choose File and select the file from an accessible location.
- Click the Plus icon in the GeoTag field to add latitude and longitude settings.
- Use the Security Settings section to configure the security on the project.
Option Description Create default security groups Select this check box if you want to create the default security groups in the new project. Collaborate with all groups in the enterprise Select this check box if users in a group should be able to collaborate with other groups in the enterprise. Allow profiles to collaborate Select this check box if profiles should be able to collaborate.
- Use the Container Preferences section to define how containers in the project will inherit configurations.
- Use the Mandatory Fields section to define which fields are mandatory on tasks, documents, and discussions in the project. These configurations can also be inherited from the site or enterprise.
- Use the Banners & Watermark section to specify a watermark and / or banners for various locations on the page.
- Click Finish to save your changes.