Set Prefix Code for Files
If the Naming Convention feature has been enabled for your enterprise to name documents by container path, you must set the auto name value to use for files in each container.
- In the navigation tree, right-click on the enterprise and select .
- Expand the Basic Properties section.
- In the Auto Naming Code field, enter a prefix that applies to all files in the enterprise.For example, if you want all items in this enterprise to start with 4P, enter 4P in this field.
- Click Finish to save your changes.
- Repeat the steps above to enter the auto naming code at the site, project, and container levels.