Reinstate Several Users at Once
Use these steps to reinstate multiple users in an enterprise, site, or project.
- Navigate to .A list of users is displayed.
- In the Search tab, tick the Show Revoked Users check box and click Search.
- Select the users that you want reinstate by doing either of the following:
- Hold down CTRL and click on specific users.
- To select a range of users, click on the first user in the range, hold down SHIFT, click on the last user in the range. All users in between are selected.
- Click the Reinstate Selected Users icon.