Add a Metadata Node
Use a metadata node to amend an item's metadata (for example, to automatically change the status of the item). You can also use a metadata node to send an email notification.
Use these steps to add and configure a metadata node.
- Navigate to Workflow Designer dialog. within the
- Connect the metadata node to the workflow. For example, connect it to a decision node.
- Right-click on the metadata node and click Configure.
- Use the Name and Description fields to enter basic information about the node.
- Use the Changes field to select the status that the item will be changed to.
- Optional: If the node should also send an email notification, enter the notification text in the Email Text field and then use the Recipients field to select the users that should receive the notification.
- Click Apply.