Add a Task Node
A task node automatically creates and assigns a task to a user, sending an email notification to alert users of the new task and its location.
Use these steps to add and configure a task node.
- Navigate to Workflow Designer dialog. within the
- Connect the task node to the workflow. For example, connect the task node to a decision node.
- Right-click on the task node and click Configure.
- Use the Name and Description fields to enter basic information about the node.
- Use the Container field to select the container where the new task will be created.
- Select the Pause Workflow check box to pause the workflow when the new task is created.
- Use the Is Editable, Is Visible, Allow Markup Creation, and Is Revisable check boxes to configure the document that is created.
Use the Is Editable, Is Visible, Allow Markup Creation, and Is Revisable check boxes to configure the item.
Option Description Is Editable Allow the item to be edited. Is Visible Allow users that are not panel members to see the item while it is in the node. Allow Markup Creation Allow the item to be marked up in Markup Viewer while it is in the node. Is Revisable Allow the item to be revised while in the node.
- Optional: If the node should also send an email notification, enter the notification text in the Email Text field and then use the Recipients field to select the users that should receive the notification.
- Click Apply.