Add an Automated Flow Node
Automated flow nodes enable you to configure the system to automatically assign an outcome to a form. The outcome the system chooses is based on whether a specified field within the form matches the criteria checks.
When configuring an automated flow node, the following options are available within Criteria:
- Field - Enables you to specify the Form Template field in which the automated flow would perform a criteria check.
- Outcome - Enables you to select the outcome to which you would like to assign the form (if the form matches the criteria checks performed against it).
- Operator - Enables you to specify the operator check that you would like the system to perform on the form template's field.
- Value - Enables you to specify a value on which you would like the system to perform the operator check.
- Rank - Enables you to specify a rank number which is used to order the criteria in the table. The lower the number specified, the higher the criteria will appear in the list.