Download and Install the MS Outlook Plugin
You must download and install the MS Outlook plugin before you can begin using it to upload emails.
You must meet these minimum requirements for install:
- Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 10
- MS Office version: 2007, 2010, or 2013Note: If you're installing the plugin via Group Policy to machines running Office 2007, they must have Office 2007 SP3 applied.
- Local administrator permissions (install applies to all users of a PC, rather than being a per-user install)
- Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 with SP1 or above (.NET download)
- VSTO Runtime 4.0 for the correct version (x64, x86) of Office (Office Runtime download)
Video - Install the MS Outlook Plugin.
- Download the appropriate setup file and double-click to open.
The Welcome page and setup Wizard appear.
- For Outlook 2010/2013 (64-bit, version 184.108.40.206), click here to access the setup file.
- If you have a 32-bit computer, click here to access the appropriate setup file.
- To download the 64-bit 4Outlook group policy installer, click here.
- To download the 32-bit 4Outlook group policy installer, click here.
- Click Next to continue.
- Confirm the installation of 4Outlook by clicking Next.
- If you're based in North America, generate a Personal Access Token (PAT).
- If you're based outside NA, you don't need a PAT and can proceed to log in to the 4Outlook plugin.