Create a Document in Projects from Evernote
You can create documents in Viewpoint For Projects™ from your Notes in Evernote.
- Click on your personal container and then click on an Evernote container.
The contents of your Evernote Notebook displays in the container.
- Select one or more notes.
- If you selected one Note, click . If you selected multiple Notes, click .
- Enter information about the document that you are creating.
- Click Select Location and select the container that the Note will be added to.
- Click OK. The notes will be uploaded into the selected container.