Create an Evernote Container
If you create an Evernote container in your personal container, you can synchronize it with your Evernote account to view your Notes in Viewpoint For Projects™ and to make documents out of notes.
Learn how to create an Evernote container by viewing the tutorial or following the written steps below.
- Right-click on your personal container and go to .
- Enter your Evernote account information and click Sign in.
- Click Authorize to allow access to your account.
- Enter a Name and Description for your Evernote container.
- Select a Notebook that you want to associate with the Evernote container.
- Click OK.