Schedule an Upload in the Windows Explorer Plugin
Schedule an upload in the Windows Explorer plugin to automatically load files one or more times in the future.
- Navigate to 4Explorer window. from the top menu bar of the
The Schedule Upload dialog appears.
- Use the Name of Upload field to give the upload a unique name.
- Use the Scheduled to Run fields to select when the upload should occur.
- Select how often you want the upload to occur in the Repeat field.
Use the Selected Folders section to select where you want to upload the file(s). Check any folder that should be updated.
The items will display in the Folder Preview section.
- Click Open and enter information about the items that are being uploaded. Save your changes and then return to the Schedule Upload dialog.
- Click Save on the Schedule Upload dialog to save your changes.
- Click Close.