Print a Region of a Document in the ActiveX Viewer
You can specify a region within a document to print when using the ActiveX version of the Brava Viewer.
- Navigate to the document you want to print, right-click on the mouse icon , and select View and Markup.
Click on the Print icon and select Print Region
from the drop-down menu.
The cursor changes to a crosshair.
- Click on the image at the perimeter of the region you want to print, hold the left mouse button, and drag the cursor through the region until it is outlined.
Release the left mouse button.
The Print window appears.
On the Print window, specify print options as
The Print Changemark Notes and Print Redaction Reasons check boxes are enabled only if you have specified changemarks or redactions for the item.
To define print watermarks or banners, do the following:
- Click Watermarks/Banners.
- In the Print Watermarks/Banners window, click on the Watermark folder or one of the banner folders (for example, Top Left).
- Click <blank> and enter the information you
want in your watermark or banner. Alternatively, enter % to select a token
from the drop-down list. You can use multiple tokens in a banner or
watermark string (for example, %Date %Time). Note: If you expand a section and the information is not changeable, it has been predefined within the configuration of the enterprise, site, or project.
- If needed, click Font to change the font by selecting a font name, style, and size.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to return to the Print window.
- Click Print.