Publish a Document in the HTML5 Viewer
When using the HTML5 version of the Brava Viewer, you can publish a document to either PDF or TIFF format and save the file to a location of your choice.
- Navigate to the document you want to publish, right-click on the mouse icon , and select View and Markup.
Click Publish and select one of the following from the
The Publish Options window appears.
- Publish to PDF
- Publish to TIFF
Select publish options as appropriate.
The publish options available depend on the output format chosen in the previous step. See Publish Markups for more information about the publish options available.
To apply a watermark or banner to the published output, do the following:
- Click Watermark/Banners.
- In the Location field on the Banner Settings window, select Watermark from the drop-down menu to add a watermark or select a location for the banner.
- In the Text field, enter the text for the watermark or banner.
- Use the Opacity, Font, Style, Size, and Color fields to style the text.
- Click Save Changes to return to the Publish Options window.
The document is downloaded to your browser. You can open or save the document as needed.