Edit COBie Data
You can make changes to COBie data from the IFC Viewer.
- In the navigation tree, select a BIM container to display the BIM Home page.
- Expand the Model Files static virtual container to display a list of IFC and Excel files stored within it.
Click View Model in the Actions
column for the model you want to view.
The IFC Viewer opens in a new browser tab.
- In the Model Information panel, click the COBie tab to display the COBie tree.
In the COBie tree, select the asset whose data you want to view.
The COBie panel opens, displaying the asset's data in the Properties tab.
On the Properties tab, make changes to the asset as
- Edit field values by typing a value or by selecting a value from the drop-down list (if applicable).
- View the audit history for a field by clicking .
- Add documents, impacts, attributes, coordinates, issues, or assemblies to the data. Click to add an item stored in the application, or click to link to an external item.
- Click Save .