Export COBie Data to an Excel File
To use COBie data outside of the application, you can export COBie data to an Excel file with a .xlsx extension. The Excel file contains separate tabs for each expandable node in the COBie tree view.
- In the navigation tree, select a BIM container to access the BIM Home page.
- Expand the static virtual container and click View Model for the model where you want to export COBie data. The IFC Viewer appears.
- In the Model Information panel on the right of the Viewer, click the COBie tab to display the COBie hierarchy.
- Click .
- In the Save As dialog, select the location to which you want to save the file and enter a new file name if needed. The default file name is the name of the model.
- Click Save. You'll receive a message when the download is complete.