Create an Email Drop Box in your Personal Container
An email drop box is a container with a unique email address. Any emails sent to that unique address will display in the email drop box container, inside your personal container.
To learn how to create an email drop box in your personal container, watch the video or follow the steps below.
- Right-click on your Personal Container and go to .
- Enter a Name.Note: This is the name of the menu item that will be created inside your personal container.The email address assigned by the system will display in the Email field.
- Optional: You can click Regenerate if you want the system to generate a new email address for the drop box.Note: The email address cannot be personally configured.
- Select the Enabled check box if the email drop box should be active. By default, this check box will be selected.
- Click OK when complete. This creates the email drop box.