You can create discussions in a discussion container to collaborate on a topic with other Viewpoint For Projects™ users.
Watch the video or use the steps below to learn how to create discussions.
Right-click on the discussion container where you want to create a new discussion and go to
.The New Discussion window displays.
- Enter the Name and Priority of the discussion.
- Enter the content of the discussion in Body Text.
- Optional: Under Timescales, unselect No Due Date and enter a Due Date if you want to set a due date that the discussion should be finished by.
- Add the Recipients who should be included in the discussion.
- Select Private if only the users involved in the discussion should be able to view it.
- Select Email if the Recipients should be emailed about the discussion.
- Optional: Add Attachments and keywords.
- Click Finish.