Publish a Document to PDF or TIFF Format Using ActiveX
When you use the ActiveX version of the Brava Viewer, publishing to PDF or TIFF format provides you a number of configurable publish options that are not available for CSF or JPG formats.
- Navigate to the document you want to publish, right-click on the mouse icon , and select View and Markup.
Click Publish and select one of the following from the
The Publish Options window appears.
- Publish to PDF
- Publish to TIFF
Select publish options as appropriate.
The publish options available depend on the output format chosen in the previous step. See Publish Markups for more information about the publish options available.
To apply a watermark or banner to the published output, do the following:
- Click Watermark/Banners.
- In the Publish Watermarks/Banners window, click on the Watermark folder or one of the banner folders (for example, Top Left).
- Click <blank> and enter the information you
want in your watermark or banner. Alternatively, enter % to select a token
from the drop-down list. You can use multiple tokens in a banner or
watermark string (for example, %Date %Time). Note: If you expand a section and the information is not changeable, it has been predefined within the configuration of the enterprise, site, or project.
- If needed, click Font to change the font by selecting a font name, style, and size.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to return to the Publish window.
- Click Publish.
In the popup window, choose one of the following file handling options:
- Save to file - Choose this option if you want to save the published file to a network location. If you choose this option, a Browsing window opens. Browse to the location where you want to save the file and click OK.
- Email as attachment - Choose this option if you would like to send the CSF file as an email attachment. If you choose this option, Viewpoint For Projects™ attaches the file to an email. You must enter the email recipients and subject before sending.