Apply a Stamp to a Markup
Once a stamp template containing markup elements has been created, you can apply it to a markup by selecting the template and "stamping" the document.
- Navigate to the document to which you want to apply a stamp, right-click on the mouse icon , and select View and Markup.
- Click the Annotate to display the Markup toolbar.
- Click on the Stamp icon on the Markup toolbar and do one of the following:
- If you are using the ActiveX Viewer, select the name of the stamp to apply from the Select Stamp File popup window and click OK.
- If you are using the HTML5 Viewer, the stamp last used is selected by default. To change the stamp, click on the Settings icon above the document and select the stamp to apply from the Select Stamp window.
- Click on an area in the item and hold the mouse button to apply the stamp to the document. Drag the stamp until it displays as large as expected.