What's New in VFP 2019-03 – December 2019
Viewpoint For Projects™ web highlights include a new document and revision comparison experience with the Brava Viewer markup tool, furthering our commitment to improve your experience when engaging with design information.
- Compare revisions in the Brava Viewer markup tool - Improvements to the new Brava experience adding comparison of documents and revisions. You are now able to load markups created against previous revisions of a document for validation. For further details, see Compare Versions or Revisions with the Brava Markup Tool.
- Design information engagement
improvements - Work faster and accomplish more with the following
ease-of-use UI improvements to VFP Web:
- New styling - We've made several improvements to the UI of VFP, so that navigation is easier and interface elements are more evenly spaced. We hope you like the new look and feel to VFP.
- Easier tree navigation - Building on VFP 2019-02's ability for administrators to hide projects from view, we’ve made the spacing of the navigation tree a little kinder on the eye, given the crumb trail container location a dedicated area, as well as tidying the user profile area.
- New users must have email addresses as usernames - For enhanced security and to enable future integration with ViewpointOne platform - new users are required to register using their email addresses as their username. Additionally, for greater security, complex passwords are now required. Existing user accounts are not affected by this change with this release.
- New "Contact Channel" field - Under User Profile, the Email Address field has been relabeled to Contact Channel to reflect the username pattern change.
- Security and authentication improvements – We've made various behind-the-scenes upgrades—including updated authentication criteria—to ensure greater VFP user security.