What's New in VFP 2021-04 - August 2021
The fourth release of Viewpoint For Projects™ in 2021 features the official launch of the Viewpoint Help Site for VFP, continued ViewpointID framework improvements, the ability for Vote Admins to reinstate markups, new classification headers in your document containers, and multi-file upload improvements.
A list of Bug Fixes is also available.
- ISO 19650 Design Review - If you are a vote admin on a work flow, you can now view and reinstate markups (from the Brava sidepanel) that were rejected in a Review Markup node. When you reinstate a markup, you change the previous state to active. For more information, see Reinstate a Rejected Markup.
- Classification Header - There is a new classification field button in the column view. You can now apply the classification column header to any document container to quickly view which documents have a classification associated with the file.
- Multi-File Upload - We’ve improved the registration and fill down behavior in the multi-file upload process when populating classification data.
- Viewpoint ID - Major framework has been continuously established in previous releases to support the shift to Viewpoint ID. Viewpoint ID provides a centralised authentication service and consolidates all accounts under the same email address. Follow the simple prompt at login to change your username to a valid email address, validate, and link your account(s) to an email address, and set a new password of sufficient complexity. For more information, see here.
About Viewpoint Help
Viewpoint introduces Viewpoint Help, a new help website that gives you access to comprehensive product documentation from a single location. Please visit Viewpoint Help and click the banner to send us your feedback. For more information, see About Viewpoint Help.
Updating Bookmarks to Viewpoint Help - With the 2021 R4 release of Viewpoint For Projects, clicking Help in Viewpoint For Projects, opens Help in the new Viewpoint Help website. Any web browser bookmarks you have saved to Help pages for Viewpoint For Projects will need to be updated. Use the following link to open Help, find the page you want to bookmark, and then add the bookmark to your web browser: Viewpoint for Projects
- Google Chrome 78.0.3904.97+
- Firefox 73.0.1+
- Microsoft Edge 79+
- Safari 13.1+