Add Fillable PDF Documents or Attachments to Forms
Use the PDF option on form templates to display or request PDF attachments, or to provide fillable PDF versions of state withholding forms.
From the home page, in the Onboarding section, select Hiring Process Setup.
Note: Alternatively, click in the upper left corner of the home page, and select .
Select the Manage Custom Tasks
The Form Templates page opens.
Select a form from the list. You can also search for a
form as needed.
The Template Builder page opens.Note: If you are creating a new form, see Create Onboarding Tasks and Forms for help.
- In the list of Other question components in the left pane, locate the PDF option.
- Drag and drop the PDF component to the appropriate section of the form in the right pane.
Complete required fields for the PDF:
- Click Select a File, and navigate to the file to attach to this form.
- Select More options to add Help Text and a Grid Header to this question.
- Select the Active slider to include this question on the form.
- When you are finished making changes, select Save.