Onboarding offers a digital, integrated onboarding experience to help contractors meet project and seasonal hiring demands.
Integrated with Spectrum through the power of Trimble Construction One, Onboarding lets you focus on people over paperwork. Scale and grow your company through a single partner. Flexibly automate onboarding for various jobs and tasks, with the ability to review and manage progress. Keep employees safe and cut down on paper by going completely digital with your paperwork.
Key features of Onboarding:
- Mobile-friendly digital onboarding workflow
- Invite new hires to the onboarding process by text message
- Digital I-9
- Digital W-4
- Digital Voluntary Self-Identification
- Create custom tasks and forms
- Monitor new hire progress from a single dashboard
- Upload documentation, photos for passports, driver's licenses, and more
- Include fillable PDFs, such as benefit forms, direct deposit forms, and employee handbooks
- Capture digital signatures on your PDFs and custom forms
- Initialize new hire data to Spectrum and create a payroll record
Before You begin
To learn about adding Onboarding users and setting permission levels, see Enterprise Administration. If you are an HR administrator or HR specialist who needs to set up your account, see Getting Started: User Accounts.
To help get started with Onboarding, consider enrolling in the Spectrum HR Management Onboarding course. Also, be sure to review the Getting Started: Onboarding page for Onboarding prerequisites, information on how to access Onboarding and an overview of the onboarding process from start to finish.