Customize Views on the New Hire Dashboard
Create, save, and manage custom views of the New Hire Dashboard.
Access, customize, and save views using options that display above the New Hire Dashboard grid.
- On the New Hire Dashboard, use filtering and sorting options to set up the grid the way you want it to look.
- Select the Wrench button above the dashboard grid.A series of options displays in the button dropdown field. Note that only HR admins have the option to set views as public.
- Select Save View As.The Save View window opens.
- Enter a unique name for the view.
- Under Visibility, choose whether to
make this view Private or Public
(HR admins only).
- Private views remain visible only to you.
- Public views are visible to others in your organization with permission to the New Hire Dashboard. Only HR admins can make views public.
- Select Set as default view if you
want this view to display each time you access the New Hire Dashboard.You can change the default view at any time.
- Select Save.
- To switch to a different grid view, select the view dropdown field that displays above the New Hire Dashboard grid.
- To edit a view:
- Select the view that you want to edit from the dropdown.
- Use filtering and sorting options to revise how the grid looks.
- Select the Save button that displays above the grid next to the view name.
- To rename or delete a view, or reset the default view:
- With the view open, select the Wrench button , and choose the appropriate option.
- If the view is not open, select the view dropdown field that displays above
the grid, scroll to the view that you want to edit, and select the
button . Then choose the appropriate option. Note
that only HR admins have the option to set views as public.