Filter or Search for New Hire Records
Use the Filter option on the New Hire Dashboard page to search for onboarding records or to create a custom view.
From the New Hire Dashboard, select
The Filters pane displays.
Search for the new hire using any of the available
fields in the Filters pane. Options include:
- Employee Name: Enter a new hire's name or a portion of the name.
- Profile Group: Select a hiring location.
- Profile: Select a hiring profile.
- Expected Hire Date: Enter a date range for the new hire's anticipated starting date with your company.
- Invitation Sent: Enter the date range when the
new hire's onboarding invitation would have been sent.Tip: You can also select a date field to choose a date from the calendar.
- Status: Select the checkboxes for any onboarding statuses relevant to your search.
The system filters the dashboard grid based on your search criteria.
To start a new search, select Clear All.
The system removes all search criteria from the Filters pane, allowing you to start a fresh search.