Customize Views on the New Hire Dashboard
Create, save, and manage custom views of the New Hire Dashboard.
- On the New Hire Dashboard, use filtering and sorting options to set up the grid the way you want it to look.
- Select the Wrench button above the dashboard grid.A series of options displays in the button drop-down. Note that only HR admins have the option to set views as public.
- Select Save View As.The Save View window opens.
- Enter a unique name for the view.
- Under Visibility, choose whether to
make this view Private or Public
(HR admins only).
- Private views remain visible only to you.
- Public views are visible to others in your organization with permission to the New Hire Dashboard. Only HR admins can make views public.
- Select Set as default view if you
want this view to display each time you access the New Hire Dashboard.You can change the default view at any time.
- Click Save.
- To switch to a different grid view, select the
view drop-down that displays above the New Hire Dashboard grid.
- To edit a view:
- Select the view that you want to edit from the view drop-down.
- Use filtering and sorting options to revise how the grid looks.
- Select the Save button that displays above the grid next to the view name.
- To rename or delete a view, or reset the default view:
- With the view open, select the Wrench button , and choose the appropriate option.
- If the view is not open, select the view drop-down that displays above the
grid, scroll to the view that you want to edit, and select the
button . Then choose the appropriate option. Note
that only HR admins have the option to set views as public.