Assign Data Security Permissions
On the Data Security page, System Admins and Security Admins can assign permissions to specific data types.
- Select .
Select a Data Type:
- Mobile - Job: Allows you to assign mobile users to a specific job.
- Mobile - Equipment Category: Allows you to assign mobile users to specific Equipment Categories.
- Mobile - Web & Crews: Allows you to assign permission to specific crews.
In the Company dropdown, select a PR
The list of PR companies is based on the selected Data Type.
- If you are assigning permissions to the Mobile - Job data type, select a Category.
- If you are assigning permissions to the Mobile & Web Crews data type, select a PR Group.
Select the checkbox for each item that you want to
assign data permissions to or modify.
Note: To edit (or clear assignments) for an existing item, select the Edit button for that item in the grid.
Choose an option:
- Add Groups: Opens a pop-up window where you can choose an Employee Group that should have permission to this data type. After you select a group, select Add.
- Add Employees: Opens a pop-up window where you can select an individual employee who should have permission to this data type. After you select an employee, select Add
To clear assignments for all selected items in the
grid, select the Clear
A warning pops up before your assignments are cleared, asking you to confirm your selection. Select Clear to clear assignments or Cancel to return to the Data Security page without clearing assignments.