Verify SQL Server Management Studio Permissions
If your attachments are not working as expected, verify SQL Server Management Studio permissions.
- Log in to SQL Server Management Studio as a System Admin.
- Expand the database that stores your Vista attachments.
- Expand Security, and then expand Users.
- Right-click on the portal service account, and select Properties.
In the Database User window:
- In the left pane, under Select a page, select Securables
- In the main area of the window, select the Search button shown above the grid.
In the Add Objects window, select All
objects of the types..., and click
- In the pop-up window, select Stored Procedures, and click OK to return to the Database User window.
- Under Securables, locate vspHAQFInsert.
In the Permissions section of the window, select
the Grant check box for the
Execute permission (if it is not already
selected), and click OK.