Register for the Portal (First-Time User)
First-time users must register to use the portal before they can log in.
- On the Login page, select the appropriate company.
- Select Enroll.
- On the registration form that opens, enter your Employee Number.
Enter your security PIN.
- For U.S. customers, this is the last four digits of your Social Security number (SSN).
- For Canadian customers, this is the last three digits of your Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- For Australian customers, this is the last three digits of your tax file number (TFN).
Create and confirm your password.
Note: The portal requires passwords that are at least eight characters long and contain at least three of the following: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, and special characters (such as #, $, or %).
- Click Register.