Create Document Templates
Add documents and document templates to a job category or Onboarding profile.
Only the Onboarding / ATS Admin can create and manage these documents.
- Select .
- Select the Setup button, and then select Manage Document Templates.
To create a new document select + Add New.
The Edit Bulletin page opens.
- In Headline, enter the document name.
In Mode, select either Document (Acknowledgment
Document (Signature Required)
- Documents for acknowledgment require users to select an Acknowledge button at the bottom of their shared document.
- Documents for signature require the user to sign using their cursor (when on a computer), their finger (on mobile devices or tablets), or by selecting Generate Signature (if enabled).
If your document should no longer be used as of a
specific date, select an Expires
On date. If you do not want the document to expire, select the
Expired documents are no longer available in the Hiring Process Builder or any profile in which they were included.
When the new hire record is initialized to Vista, a copy of the signed or
acknowledged document is attached to the employee's HR Resource record. To
assign a specific Attachment Type, select it from the Attachment Type
This drop-down includes the DM Attachment Types that you have created in Vista.Note: Completed documents from Applicant Tracking will attach to the HR Resource Master if the applicant is moved to Onboarding and the new hire record is initialized to Vista.
- In the Body section, you can enter the full message to new hires / applicants. If this notice is already contained in a PDF, you can attach that document instead of entering text in the Body section.
To add attachments to your document, in the Attachments
section, select Drop a file or
Click to upload. Users will be able to select the link and
download the attachment.
- If you select Embed Attachment In Page, the attachment displays on the page for your users to see. If you attach multiple files, users have the option to filter attachments. Only PDF and image files (such as PNG and JPEG) attachments can be embedded. Proprietary documents can be attached but not embedded.
- If you select Disable Attachment Download, the user will not have the option to download the attachment from the attachment viewer.
To modify the text that appears just above where the user signs or
acknowledges, enter the alternate text in the Signature /
Acknowledgment Block Text field. This text displays on the PDF
If you leave this field blank, users will see the following default acknowledgment text: "I have agreed to submit this acknowledgment by electronic means. I also certify that I understand that an electronic signature has the same legal effect and can be enforced in the same way as a written signature." This same text displays in the printed PDF.
- When you are finished, select Save at the top of the page. You can also select Save & Preview to review your document.