Create and Modify Email Templates
Onboarding Admins, recruiting managers, and recruiters can create email templates for use in Applicant Tracking.
- Onboarding Admins can create, edit, or delete global email templates.
- Recruiting managers can create and share email templates.
- Recruiters can create email templates for their own use.
- Select .
Select Add Template. A pop-up window
opens where you can enter template information. For a list of field descriptions
for this pop-up window, see Email Template
Tip: To edit an existing template, select the Edit button for the applicable template in the list. Only Onboarding Admins can edit or delete existing email templates.
- Enter a Template
Name.This name is for internal use only and is not visible to applicants.
If the template should be sent from the email
assigned as the system account, select the Send As System Account
If you leave this checkbox blank, the email be sent from the recruiter's email address.The Applicant Tracking system account email is assigned in the portal setting Email Address As Reply To for Automatic Email Addresses available under .
- Authorized users can select Shared Template to make this template available to other members of the HR team.
If available, the District dropdown allows you
to make this template available only for jobs assigned to a specific district
(JC Job Department).
This dropdown displays only if you have enabled the portal setting Hide Job Departments and Job Fields on Job Req available under .
- Use the Dynamic Fields dropdown to add fields that will automatically populate in the body of the email or subject line. For example, Req Title (title of job requisition).
- Use the Add Email field to
prefill recipient names on the To, Copied (CC), or Blind Copied (BCC) fields on
- Enter the email address in the Add Email field.
- Select Add To, Add CC, or Add BCC, depending on which line you want to add this recipient's name to.
- Enter a Subject for the email template.
- In Email Body, enter the text that the email should contain.
- When you are finished, select Save.Tip: On the Email Templates page, you can select Copy to create a copy of an existing template to modify or Delete to remove an email template (recruiters can only delete templates that they have created for themselves).