Automated Benefits Enrollment
Automate the data flow between your Benefits module and your benefits carriers and 401k providers through carrier connectivity.
Getting Started with Carrier Connectivity
Carrier connectivity is provided through Trimble Viewpoint's partnership with Ryvit. To learn how to get started and ask about pricing, please contact Ryvit by completing the online form available at: https://go.ryvit.com/viewpoint_vista/benefits_enrollment_automation.
If you are an existing Ryvit customer and want to learn more about carrier connectivity, please contact your customer support representative at Ryvit. You can also enter a support ticket at: https://info.ryvit.com/en/knowledge/kb-tickets/new.
How Carrier Connectivity Works
- Updates or changes to employee benefits are approved in HR Management as usual.
- Ryvit's Integration Platform checks for updates and changes on a daily basis.
- If any errors are detected during the import from Ryvit to the carrier platforms, Ryvit automatically sends notifications with instructions for remediation.
- Changes are documented in a file format suited to each benefits provider.
- Files are sent to carriers based on their preferred schedules.
Advantages to Automated Benefits Enrollment
- Monitoring of plan changes.
- Change detection and carrier file preparation.
- File delivery to each carrier.
- File import success / fail logs.
- Error remediation instructions.
For a list of supported benefits carriers, see Which Benefits Carriers Does the Ryvit Integration Support?.
Learn More About Carrier Connectivity
Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions: Ryvit Integration section in Help for answers to common questions about the Ryvit integration.
To learn more about implementing carrier connectivity with your Benefits module, contact Ryvit at: https://go.ryvit.com/viewpoint_vista/benefits_enrollment_automation.