Open an Enrollment Window
When an enrollment window is opened, the employee is sent an email with the window type, the start and end dates for the window, and a link to the enrollment page.
- Select .
- If you want to open a window for multiple employees:
- Use the Filter dropdown at the top of the page to limit the list of employees for this window.
- Select Initialize Window Request pop-up window where you can set start and end dates for the window, select the window type, and enter an effective date. to open the
- To open a window for an individual employee, select Action for the employee, and then select Create New Window.
- Complete the fields shown in the Initialize Window Request pop-up window:
- Enter the Start Date and End Date for the enrollment window. Users will not be able to request another window during this period.
- Select the Window Type. Tip: To edit Window Types, select Manage Event Types on the Benefits Dashboard.
- Enter the Effective Date. This date does not display for employees but populates the effective date shown on the Approve Benefits Requests pop-up during benefit approval. After elections are approved, the effective date populates the HR Resource Benefits profile.
- Select Initialize.