Create a Library Item
Library Items allow you to share documents or links to websites on the Library Docs page.
- Select .
- Select Add New.
- In Headline, enter the name of the library item.
- In Mode, select either Library Item.
In Category, select the document category.
The category determines which users can see the library item.
Enter Start On and
Expires On dates for the announcement.
This date range determines the time period in which the library item is available. If you do not want the library item to expire, select the pin icon to the right of the Expires On date field.
- If you would like your library item to be a shared link, enter the full website in the Direct URL field. When a library item is a link, users can select the library item headline to open the link on another tab in their browser.
In the Attachments section, you can do any of the
following to attach a file:
- Use the Drop a file or Click to upload box to drag and drop an attachment or navigate to a file. Users will be able to select the link and download the attachment.
- Select Embed Attachment In Page to have the attachment display for your users to see. For multiple attachments, users will still be able to see the attachment but will have a filter available for viewing the different attachments. Only attachments that are PDF or images (for example, PNG, JPEG, or TIFF) can be embedded. Proprietary documents can still be attached but cannot be embedded.
- Select Disable Attachment Download if you do not want users to have the option to download the attachment.
When you are finished, select Save in the upper
You can also select Save & Preview to see what your library item will look like to a user.