Year-End Processing and Resources
Use the following resources to find answers to frequently asked questions about year-end processes related to annual tax documents, benefits, applicant tracking, and onboarding.
Vista Resources for Year-End Processing
Quarter/Year-End Processing: From this page, you can navigate to information on year-end processing in the Vista Payroll module. This includes W-2, Unemployment, and ACA reporting for the United States, as well as PAYG reporting for Australia and T4 processing for Canada.
- Process W-2s in Vista: This page includes detailed information on setting up the PR W-2 Process form to initialize (or re-initialize) W-2 information for a specified year and generating W-2 forms for electronic filing.
View or Print W-2s in the Portal
Earnings Overview and Setup:
- Configure Earnings
- Configure Paperless Consent
- Show W-2s that were not processed in Vista
- Update the tax year in the portal
- Users Cannot View W-2s in the Portal
- W-2s printed via the portal are not showing values in box 12 or box 14 (links to a Knowledge article on the Viewpoint Customer Portal)
Manage Benefits at Year-End
See the following resources for help managing benefit enrollment, reviewing benefit codes, or troubleshooting issues with your benefits workflow:
Benefits Overview and Setup:
- Benefits Overview
- Benefits Configuration
- Benefits Setup Checklist
- Add Non-Elective Benefits to Employees
- Negative Earnings not Supported in Benefits
Manage Applicant Tracking and Onboarding at Year-End
See the following resources for help managing and posting job requisitions, reviewing job applications, and onboarding new hires.
Applicant Tracking Overview and Setup:
- Applicant Tracking Overview
- Applicant Tracking Configuration
- Customize Your External Careers Site
- Create Company-Specific Links for Your External Careers Page
- Create Category-Specific Links for Your External Careers Page
- Send Recruiters an Email When a Candidate Applies