Assign Proxy Expense Entry
Allow users to enter expenses on behalf of others.
- Select .
- Review or create groups for the following:
See Create Employee Groups for help setting up employee groups.
- Users who will have permission to enter expenses for others (the proxy group).
- Users whose expenses may be entered by others. The proxy group will be given permission to enter expenses for this group.
- Select .
- Assign the proxy group permission to enter expenses for the other group.
See Assign Approval Permissions for details.Note: When entering expenses for others, users in the proxy group will have the same level of permissions as they do when entering expenses for themselves.
- In the Give Permission To field, select the proxy group.
- In the Permission Type field, select Can Enter Expenses on Behalf Of.
- In the For This Group field, select the user group whose expenses may be entered by others.
The Expense, Job, and GL Account lookups for the proxied users support PRCo and Employee. This allows users to make more dynamic lookups based off of the proxied user.
- On the Submit Expense page, users in the proxy group can use the Enter Expenses For drop-down in the upper right to see and select from the list of employees whose expenses they can enter.