Create and Manage Hiring Locations
Hiring locations allow you to separate Onboarding profiles and permissions.
Only the Onboarding / ATS Admin can create hiring locations.
- Select .
- Select the Setup button and then select Manage Hiring Locations.
- Select the New Location button.
Enter the location name, and then select the green Save
The User Groups for Access section displays.Note: If your company has only one location, you only need to set up a single hiring location.
In User Groups for Access, use the drop-down to select
the employee groups should have access to new hire information for this hiring
- After you choose a group, select the Add button. The permissions drop-down displays.
- To view all members of a user group, select the View button. To modify a group, select Edit.
In the permissions drop-down for the user group,
assign the appropriate permission level to the user group. Users can access
information only for new hires assigned to profiles within their hiring
- Can Invite Only: These users can send onboarding invitations and view the Onboarding Dashboard grid to track new hire progress (users are not able to acces new hire details from the grid).
View: These users can do the following:
- Access Onboarding Details from the Onboarding Dashboard.
- Complete Step 2 of Forms I-9 and W-4.
- Add, remove, and reset tasks.
- Add notes to the Onboarding Detail page.
- Send reminders to new hires.
- Can Invite & View: In addition to Can View permissions, these users can send onboarding invitations.
Initialize: In addition to Can Invite &
View, these users can initialize new hires to Vista, which
creates a new HR Resource record. See Send an Onboarding Invitation for
details.Note: The Onboarding / ATS Admin does not have permission to initialize by default. If this Admin will be testing the hiring process setup, you may want to assign this person Can Initialize permission.