Unsubmit Performance Reviews
Performance Review Admins can use the Performance Review Dashboard to unsubmit an employee's or a manager's review before it is finalized. This allows the employee or manager to make changes to their portion of the review.
- Select .
In the list of employees that displays, locate or
search for the employee whose review (or whose manager review) you want to
unsubmit. To filter the list, you can:
- Use the drop-downs at the top of the dashboard to filter by a date range, template, or review status.
- Use the Search box to search for an employee by name or number.
- The dashboard refreshes to show employees who match selected filters or search. Select a line in the grid to expand that line and find a list of that employee's reviews.
- Find the applicable review in the list, and select the Action button to the right of that line.
To unsubmit the employee's review:
From the Action button drop-down, select
Unsubmit Employee Review.
Note: The Unsubmit Employee Review option displays only if the employee has completed the review.
In the Unsubmit Employee Review pop-up window,
select Unsubmit to confirm that you want to
unsubmit the review.
The employee receives an email notification indicating that the review was unsubmitted.
- From the Action button drop-down, select Unsubmit Employee Review.
To unsubmit the manager's review:
- From the Action button drop-down, select View/Edit Reviewers.
In the Performance Reviewers pop-up window,
select Unsubmit for the applicable manager
The manager receives an email notification indicating that the review was unsubmitted.Note: The Unsubmit button displays only if the manager has completed the review.